January 27 and 28 – Marriott Century Center Atlanta
Featured Speakers at the 2017 Annual Meeting include:
“Innovative” Periodontics creates success in today’s dental practice
Sam Low, DDS, MS, M.Ed
- Standardizing the collection of periodontal data in a time efficient manner to determine accurately the prognosis of restorative abutments considering when to extract and place implants
- Developing “realistic” non-surgical therapies and the respective re-evaluation with emphasis on “new” anti-inflammatory systems including micro-ultrasonics and laser technology.
- Establishing a quality periodontal maintenance program that enhances the restorative practice including third party reimbursement.
Factors Critical to Managing Office Emergencies
Butch Ferguson, DMD
- Discuss the importance of being prepared to manage an emergency which could happen at any time, any place and to anyone
- Discuss common misconceptions in managing medical emergencies
Discuss the need to have an office emergency “action plan” which details basic resuscitative measures for the patient
- Identify the basic emergency equipment which should be present in the office
Restorative Endodontics, a modern standard of care for long-term success
Real World Endo presents: Alex Fleury, DDS, MS
- Appreciate the scientific concepts for success by incorporating a few new simple steps during clinical care.
- Understand the importance of proper straight-line access and the factors necessary to accomplishing the task.
- Recognize the many applications for fiber-optic ultrasonics in endodontics.
- Recognize the correct way to use an ultrasonic in the pursuit of hidden canals.
- Become familiar with a novel and very efficient (drill-less) post preparation technique.
The Role of Dentistry in Sleep Medicine
Mayoor Patel, DDS, MS
- Identify intraoral findings suggestive of a possible sleep breathing disorder
- How to interact with our medical colleagues in managing patients with obstructive sleep apnea
- Understanding oral appliance therapy
Optimizing Your Practice Potential
Elise Nussbaumer, Team One Dental
- The perfect course for staff members!
- Discover and capture the hidden potential in your practice
- Maximize your marketing investment through Best Practice retention strategies